1996-05-17 - Re: RSAREF for Mac?

Header Data

From: timd@consensus.com (Tim Dierks)
To: “Jay Haines” <jay_haines@connaught-usa.com>
Message Hash: 2d35eb23e76f1661e9d15eaa9bb846f5d77b996133965e2bee6fccf01d3554ea
Message ID: <v02140b05adc12b52fab9@[206.170.39.104]>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 04:35:51 +0800

Raw message

From: timd@consensus.com (Tim Dierks)
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 04:35:51 +0800
To: "Jay Haines" <jay_haines@connaught-usa.com>
Subject: Re: RSAREF for Mac?

At 1:26 PM 5/14/96, Jay Haines wrote:
>It seems that I have seen this question asked before, but as I had no need for
>the answer at that time, I trashed it. So, without further ado:
>
>Can anyone point in the direction of RSAREF for the Macintosh?

Sorry for the delay. RSAREF for Mac is the same as any other RSAREF; RSAREF
is distributed as fairly portable C source. For a recent project, I just
added the sorce files to a Metrowerks project and built and it worked fine.
It compiles without errors or warnings on all the Mac platforms I've tried
thus far (it does generate "possible unintended assignment" warnings (for
assignments inside of if statements) if you've got that turned on).

If you're having problems, feel free to drop me a note.

 - Tim

Tim Dierks  --  timd@consensus.com  --  www.consensus.com
Head of Thing-u-ma-jig Engineering, Consensus Development

Thread