1996-05-13 - Accidental subscriber needs help off of list.

Header Data

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
To: “Jeff D. Mendelson” <74407.350@CompuServe.COM>
Message Hash: 5363f724acbbeed5f5f4cd6d4f2b3b990eff00afd2316d076235fbd100b2911d
Message ID: <199605130323.UAA15286@pacifier.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 19:34:31 +0800

Raw message

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 19:34:31 +0800
To: "Jeff D. Mendelson" <74407.350@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Accidental subscriber needs help off of list.

I'm just another subscriber to the list; I can't see any indication that
you've sent your message to the list itself.  I will forward this response
to the list; somebody should see it and be able to help.

At 11:08 PM 5/12/96 EDT, Jeff D. Mendelson wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>
>My name is Jeff and I was accidently placed on your Cyberpunk mailing list.  I
>am currently being bombarded with e-mail from your list with information that I
>am not interested in.  Compuserve has not been able to help me get my name off
>of this list.  And since I am new at Internet e-mail, I am at a loss of what to
>do.
>
>Can you please send me exact instructions on removing my name from this mailing
>list?  Thank you very much for your time.  You don`t know how much I would
>appreciate it.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jeff M.
>74407.350@compuserve.com