1996-05-01 - SF area: Bernstein victory beach volleyball party, this Sunday

Header Data

From: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8db244e5d92e520d83160706baf7c1f96d8a2dadd8e9408a90d8632a12f9c593
Message ID: <199604302019.NAA11079@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 13:59:01 +0800

Raw message

From: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 13:59:01 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SF area: Bernstein victory beach volleyball party, this Sunday

Remember how much fun it was to get all dressed up in banker's clothes
to go to the Bernstein court hearing and show the judge that we cared?
Well, now it's time to get UNdressed and come to the beach to
celebrate the results!  See you there!			-- John

From: Joseph Arceneaux <jla@arceneaux.com>
To: vball@arceneaux.com
Subject: Bernstein victory beach volleyball party, take 2

Let's try again to celebrate the Berstein victory at the beach.

Hopefully, the weather will be better this Sunday.  Last weekend was
beautiful and we saw several whales just offshore.

WHEN:  Sunday, May 5, from 1:00 on, weather permitting.
WHERE:  Grey Whale Cove, off Highway 1 south of Pacifica but before Montara.
                To check for weather conditions, call (415) 728-5336

NOTICE: This is a clothing-optional beach and costs $5 per person.
It's well worth it, however. No one is under any obligation to take
their clothes off, or to leave them on, for that matter.

>From SF: take 280 to Hwy 1 South, through Pacifica.  After the road
rises to the cliff level, look for the abandoned bunker on the cliff
to your right.  Just after it, watch for the parking lot on your left.
Park and walk down.

>From the South Bay: take 92 across to the ocean.  Turn north (right)
on Hwy 1.  After Montara, the road rises into the cliffs.  Watch for
the only parking lot on the right-hand side of the road.  Park and
walk down.

Hope to see you there.  Please invite others.  The more, the merrier.

Joe & Cindy

PS:  The first person to spot a naked NSA guy wins a prize.

----
Joseph Arceneaux
Arceneaux Consulting

http://www.arceneaux.com