1996-05-02 - Re: Freedom and security

Header Data

From: stevenw@best.com (Steven Weller)
To: Black Unicorn <liberty@gate.net>
Message Hash: a4e930ecc32350c6f896b818a2fc3d436d0798b7abb1b99026d8b81d0548828c
Message ID: <v01540b00adadadb5278f@[206.86.1.35]>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 14:15:25 +0800

Raw message

From: stevenw@best.com (Steven Weller)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 14:15:25 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <liberty@gate.net>
Subject: Re: Freedom and security

>> >Jim Ray wrote
>>
>> I haven't bothered reading this particular thread up until now, but in my
>> opinion, based on this drivel, you're getting dangerously close to being
>> certified officially by the Cabal as an ignorant kook.
>>
>> >Nor does freedom increase through less laws or no laws.
>>
>> Of course it does. However, to maintain community resposibility must also
>> increase.
>

>Watch your attributation, Jim Ray did not write this.

You're right. I didn't think he did when I wrote my reply. And I don't now.
It was a case of hasty editing without rereading. Apologies to Jim Ray.

Should have been:

Colin Gabriel Hatcher - CyberAngels Director, net kook.

Steven Weller                      |  Weller's three steps to Greatness:
                                   |     1. See what others cannot
                                   |     2. Think what others cannot
stevenw@best.com                   |     3. Express what others cannot

Thread