1996-05-28 - Re: net-based key archival

Header Data

From: an116512@anon.penet.fi
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c40d110a6ce217bc6e75f04bad503abb13d85abb71707e7a3cdee78dc13df1b2
Message ID: <9605280603.AA24810@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:36:21 +0800

Raw message

From: an116512@anon.penet.fi
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 17:36:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: net-based key archival

In .cypherpunks, Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com> writes:
>I've put a revised version of my "Key Escrow without Escrow Agents"
>abstract in my ftp directory, in PostScript and Latex formats.
>	ftp://research.att.com/dist/mab/netescrow.ps
>	ftp://research.att.com/dist/mab/netescrow.tex

I just brought these files down + a few others in the same directory that
he didnt tell us about (you can see them with netscape by leaving off the
last part. Check out MKCS.PS and others. They take a while to see because
you need a postscript viewer but if you can read them they are
enlightening abot this guys character. It looks like AT&T is in the
key escrow biz, folks!!! Maybe someone should scan them in and post
them to the list, so we know what the enemy is doing.

The MKCS.PS file is about how to make a code for other people to use so
that you can break. And then they say dont worry the government would never
do this!!! Riiiiggggght.

PS I hope this message goes through, my posting software on connectnet doesn't
work so I'm using penet.
   ++arlo
:
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@anon.penet.fi

Thread