1996-05-22 - Enabling Privacy, Commerce, Security and Public Safety

Header Data

From: pfarrell@netcom.com (Pat Farrell)
To: pfarrell@netcom.com
Message Hash: d51bcd7795db335f877f3887aa85a9faacf3d3944a2b0199af7a5346d029dbf0
Message ID: <199605212018.NAA07009@netcom3.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 10:02:57 +0800

Raw message

From: pfarrell@netcom.com (Pat Farrell)
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 10:02:57 +0800
To: pfarrell@netcom.com
Subject: Enabling Privacy, Commerce, Security and Public Safety

in the Global Information Infrastructure

Thanks to Ed Roback, John Young, and "DN", the NIST draft report is
now available.

I will work on making it prettier this evening, but I figured that people
want to get it as soon as possible. Also, as of a couple of hours ago, the
paper copy of this was _not_ available at the OMB publications
office (the address in Ms. Frye's posting.) I recommend not trying to call
them, as after you spend time working through their flooded inbasket, you
still won't get it.

So, if you want hard copy, print my file :-)

Pat

Pat Farrell      grad student        http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Infor. Systems and Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available via finger or request           #include standard.disclaimer

Thread