1996-05-13 - Fingerprinting annoyance

Header Data

From: remailer@2005.bart.nl (Senator Exon)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e40ac8331de998d7056e2c61e9d67fbd51527eb424d7cfd681e5c3b023def201
Message ID: <199605131344.PAA05388@spoof.bart.nl>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 04:36:11 +0800

Raw message

From: remailer@2005.bart.nl (Senator Exon)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 04:36:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Fingerprinting annoyance

in connection with a character and fitness report i have been
asked to supply a review board with a set of my fingerprints
i have never been fingerprinted before
i am not very keen on the idea now
of course refusing will attract suspicion
short of getting someone else to put their fingers in ink for
me does anyone have a cute method by which to obscure my prints
on those cute little cards without it being obvious?
i can fill out and manipulate the card myself i just need a
working method.
is there no privacy advocate who can help me?

Thread