1996-05-17 - Re: Why does the state still stand:

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: jf_avon@citenet.net
Message Hash: e41de75fcb49d3b1eb6dedca96f2561ff25f4831ac84f347032a8c68405b0167
Message ID: <01I4QV7ROZKG8Y5E90@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 04:36:55 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 04:36:55 +0800
To: jf_avon@citenet.net
Subject: Re: Why does the state still stand:

From:	IN%"jf_avon@citenet.net" 15-MAY-1996 19:11:14.65

>But here, I think that AP would be the single most important factor
>ruling the socio-economical behavior of individuals or entities in
>the world.  It already works that way in many countries of the
>world, especially in south america.  In many places, you don't screw
>around too much or you get killed.  As a friend of mine who lived in
>the jungle told me "if a guy fools around with you wife, you just
>shut up and take it, but if a guy fools around with your girlfriend,
>you have the sorcerer mix you a beverage...  One of my friend had
>one and he died within ten days..."

	However, this is depending on being able to target the people involved.
Anonymnity kind of prevents that, if it's enough to avoid governmental
intervention.
	-Allen

Thread