1996-05-02 - aufweidersehn, * grave$

Header Data

From: an572010@anon.penet.fi (Skipjack Sally)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e51b585cba64c5c1b8cefccffdb73386d2dd7af401ed75488cea02750d839a4f
Message ID: <9605020805.AB15301@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 23:12:39 +0800

Raw message

From: an572010@anon.penet.fi (Skipjack Sally)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 23:12:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: aufweidersehn, * grave$

Glad that lying anti-racist jerk is leaving.  With all his/her's
nyms, rc graves is impossible to trust. Mike Beebe, Beowulf,
ezundel, nietzsche, ernstzundel and others to make transparent
trolls the ignorant anti-racist makes up.

Mike Beebe: Posted that he WILL murder David Irving, simply
because Irving was rejected by St Martins Press because of
"controversial material."

Noticeable about capitali$t graves, he dissmisses EVERY attempt
to censor racists with a "who cares," "there just a bunch
of weinies," "if you can be heard *somewhere* without being
arrested, it's not censorship," etc.  He seems to imply that
merely because racists are powerless, we are not worthy of
protection.  I suppose if you have enough money, you can
PURCHASE your freedom, if not, tough shit.

We free-speachers don't need a character who defends the
prosecutors when racists are sued or imprisoned in Canada,
UK, and Germany, merely for printing racist leaflets.

==
sub-sub-Commandant
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@anon.penet.fi

Thread