1996-05-28 - Throwing away the whole bushell because one apple is rotten…

Header Data

From: “Jean-Francois Avon” <jf_avon@citenet.net>
To: Subir Grewal <grewals@acf2.nyu.edu>
Message Hash: f09e0df3a3acedfd37300da01cf5d608fd2b70a3a7df7f9e542ecbfbff41c9aa
Message ID: <9605280104.AB17333@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 13:14:11 +0800

Raw message

From: "Jean-Francois Avon" <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 13:14:11 +0800
To: Subir Grewal <grewals@acf2.nyu.edu>
Subject: Throwing away the whole bushell because one apple is rotten...

On 27 May 96 at 12:07, Subir Grewal wrote:

> You might want to read up on what
> classical liberalism is andd what a minimalist state implies before
> you spout Rand.

The fact that I quote Rand occasionnally does not mean that I endorse
everything she said.  The word "spout" seems to be derogatory here
and I see nothing that guarantee it.

Some of her ideas did not pass the test of reality, and some other
did.  But the fact that some did not does not invalidate the other
that did.

:)

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants: physicists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 I reserve the right to post publicly any private e-mail sent to me.
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.

Thread