1996-05-23 - The National Research Council Study of National…

Header Data

From: “CRYPTO” <crypto@nas.edu>
To: farber@cis.upenn.edu
Message Hash: f84a2a1bbc726b8e6efce28d61085b9b7e7497aebf014256cb1f4ab7e620355f
Message ID: <9604238328.AA832875005@nas.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 04:46:03 +0800

Raw message

From: "CRYPTO" <crypto@nas.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 04:46:03 +0800
To: farber@cis.upenn.edu
Subject: The National Research Council Study of National...

Subject:
The National Research Council Study of National Cryptography Policy

  (An incorrect web page/URL locator was posted in the previous message;
  apologies.
  If you found your way to the right page anyway and signed up for
  information, you don't need to do it again.)

  Please post this message widely

  I am writing to let interested parties know about the imminent release
  of the NRC's study of national cryptography policy.  If
  all goes well, we hope to release it on May 30, 1996.
  However, prior to that time, we won't be able to comment on
  its contents.

  For current information on release, visit the web site
  http://www2.nas.edu/cstbweb/notifyme.html

  When you visit that site, you'll have the opportunity to
  be put onto a mailing list so that we can inform you by e-mail
  when the report is available in print and/or electronically, as well
  as any public events associated with the report (e.g., public
  briefings).

  Herb Lin
  Cryptography Policy Study Director
  Computer Science and Telecommunications Board
  National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council
  202-334-2605

Thread