1996-05-01 - Re: Former CIA Director and Strategic Investment Editor

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f902de33bd163d0fae5d131e36c58ee0ec47a3f228334a621bbd56ac028df1f1
Message ID: <adabb34c08021004c3f4@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 12:32:22 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 12:32:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Former CIA Director and *Strategic Investment* Editor

At 5:11 PM 4/30/96, jim bell wrote:

>I'd like to hear more about the timeline.  From a snippet I heard yesterday,
>he telephoned his wife and said he'd be renting a canoe.  Okay, who and why
>did "they" visit a cabin (?) to find him? (If somebody called me from a
>cabin, and he had a telephone, I would not consider his failure to later
>answer the phone to be particularly suspicious...)

Then read the damned newspapers or watch the damned news broadcasts or read
the damned Web news accounts, rather than mentioning that you've seen
"snippets" but that you have other Unanswered Questions which They are Not
Answering.

Looking for conspiracies in the almost certainly accidental drowning of
Colby is an even bigger waste of time than spending vast efforts trying to
show that Vince Foster was killed by the O.T.O.

Jeesh.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!