1996-05-20 - (Fwd) Re: TCM: mafia as a paradigm for cyberspace

Header Data

From: “Jean-Francois Avon” <jf_avon@citenet.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f976601e8115d6b352e946d28966c6825dbf61012e3472d1969122e711dc81ab
Message ID: <9605200337.AA02122@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 18:36:46 +0800

Raw message

From: "Jean-Francois Avon" <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 18:36:46 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (Fwd) Re: TCM: mafia as a paradigm for cyberspace

Sorry Vlad Z. Nuri, but this message was intended for Cypherpunks,
to be cc'd to you.

Unfortunately, I wrongly addressed it.

To CPunks: the reply that should have hit CPunks:

To:               jf_avon@citenet.net
Subject:          Re: TCM: mafia as a paradigm for cyberspace
Date sent:        Sun, 19 May 96 19:52:45 -0700
From:             "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>

there is no ethical basis for killing.
please kindly keep your trash out of my mailbox

I've evaluated all sides of the story, and am
not influenced by corrupt machiavellianism