1996-06-29 - John Grubor and you

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2a34aaa291cd69ae7611258e4f11916cdf697bfdf43dde1c00c06d85a1155158
Message ID: <199606290307.FAA23142@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 13:47:44 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 13:47:44 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: John Grubor and you

Lucifer Remailer Operator wrote:

>Just for the record, I am NOT John Grubor and had never even heard of him
>before I did an Altavista search on his name earlier today.  The concept that
>some net.loon like Grubor would get another account with DHP to run an
>anonymous remailer for whatever reason is LAUGHABLE.  From what I have read,
>Grubor spams newsgroups quite often, something I have not done nor plan on
>doing.  I was expecting people to be posting paranoid rantings about how I
>am obviously a SPOOK...

Why you were expecting people to be posting paranoid rantings if you did
not even know who Dr. John Grubor, undercover police agent, was?

Thread