1996-06-26 - Re: AT&T bans anonymous messages

Header Data

From: AwakenToMe@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3b1de75bd830c03df0536fde70179b6bb9aed24d936a01fcac809d06ac0bdab7
Message ID: <960625214547339643612@emout17.mail.aol.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-06-26 07:08:28 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:08:28 +0800

Raw message

From: AwakenToMe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:08:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: AT&T bans anonymous messages

>	(ii) Members may not post or transmit any message
>>                 which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses
>>                 private or personal matters concerning any person.
>>                 Members may not post or transmit any message,
>>                 data, image or program which is indecent, obscene
>>                 or pornographic.

political figures..yep....out.
the most recent Oj or whoever joke...out
ANY ethnic joke...out. IE yo mam's so black she went to nightschool and they
marked her absent..... OUT
This cr*p is so unlimited as to what rights of ours it overruns on.
Imagine this: a message posted appeals to 34,000 people that read it.
1 person is offended..complains..
Same thing happens again. The person's user access is cancelled.
BS? You decide. My opinion is evident =-}

Thread