1996-06-09 - Re: Asendmail Status & Politikal Rant

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: Ben Holiday <ncognito@gate.net>
Message Hash: 53b7802b619fc863a4d45b91e871a0b0284f630b7d1a0232222603143a5a8c0b
Message ID: <199606090736.AAA29492@primenet.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 18:28:49 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 18:28:49 +0800
To: Ben Holiday <ncognito@gate.net>
Subject: Re: Asendmail Status & Politikal Rant

Addressed to: Ben Holiday <ncognito@gate.net>
              Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>

** Reply to note from Ben Holiday <ncognito@gate.net> 05/29/96 10:30pm -0400

	as to the politiks --if we do not standup now, we will not even be able
to speak up later.  there is no question that every means of confronting a
totalitarian driven government apparati must be developed, and the means of
impletation well known.

	the only safety is in numbers; and, yes, some of the "brethern" will
fall.  anymore than the aging Chinese despots were able to contain the news of
Tinnamin square, and I stood at the corner by the Forbidden City as it was
starting to form, despots everywhere are faced with the same problem.  in
China, the free speach and democracy protestors faced enormous technological
and communication deficiencies --so far, we do not.

--
The result of today's 'government'
  is new world disorder, unfolding at warp velocity.

Thread