1996-06-08 - Re: RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7f1de40abba6d915cec95017bb45c7be915e9fbcfed65ca13b94f5304aa3469e
Message ID: <XBq8oD69w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <4liOMeG00YUyA52Gh9@andrew.cmu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-06-08 20:53:54 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 04:53:54 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 04:53:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

"Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+@CMU.EDU> writes:

> The attached summary is substantially incorrect.

You mean, the anti-scientologists aren't massively forging cancels
for scientologits' posts on alt.religion.scientology using my cancelbot?

Or the anti-scientologists haven't caused most of the problems cypherpunks
remailers face through posting CO$ copyrighted material through them?

>                                                  I know some of the
> "flamers" you mentioned,

My condolences.

>                          and their intentions are *not* to stop the
> Scientologists from discussing their religion.

Then how come anyone who posts to a.r.s in support of the cult gets
harrassed by your acquaintances (flamed, mailbombed, etc)?

(Note: I'm not a Co$ affiliate and have exactly as much disdain for it as
for any other cult.)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM