1996-06-07 - Fwd: Second email address

Header Data

From: “Chris Adams” <adamsc@io-online.com>
To: “cypherpunks” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 87c2e15fd1e4636d5958465356d6b09115a532e4ee051ccd15e0651539c2da9f
Message ID: <199606070508.WAA20917@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 20:47:35 +0800

Raw message

From: "Chris Adams" <adamsc@io-online.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 20:47:35 +0800
To: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Fwd: Second email address

>From: "Chris Adams" <adamsc@io-online.com>
>To: "sysop@io-online.com" <sysop@io-online.com>
>Date: Mon, 03 Jun 96 19:50:50
>Subject: Second email address

How much would it be to get a second email address? (Just POP access.
Doesn't even need to
be able to send mail) That way I could have an address to send stuff like
mailing lists to.

Also: Web pages - I believe I saw something that mentioned that some
space was included
w/the subscription. How much, and how do I access it?

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.

/* From Chris Adams <adamsc@io-online.com> on a Warped PC running a proudly unregistered (for now) PMMAIL 1.5!
The Enigman Group - We do Web Pages! */

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.

Thread