1996-06-04 - Greetings from Star+Globe

Header Data

From: poh@iss.nus.sg (Peter Oh Siu Wai)
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: a5c59cc4eeaf539ecf042dd32538c38ba46669c3b28ba842ce207f76a318ca7c
Message ID: <199606040800.QAA24778@iss.nus.sg>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:49:58 +0800

Raw message

From: poh@iss.nus.sg (Peter Oh Siu Wai)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:49:58 +0800
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: Greetings from Star+Globe

 Dear Sir/ Madam,

 Greetings from Star+Globe Technologies!

 Thank you for accessing & using our WinMASS. It is indeed our pleasure
 to bring you the multilingual world at your fingertips. To pursue our
 objective of delivering the best and most cost effective solution for all
 your multilingual computing needs, we appreciate your support and
 encouragement.

 May we take this opportunity to seek your views and suggestions on
 WinMASS, based on the Cyber Launch of May 15th, 1996 wherein you have
 registered.

  1.Did you have any problems while downloading WinMASS? Please specify.
  2.Have you tried and explored WinMASS?
  3.Is WinMASS informative and complete? did you find anything missing?
  4.With what application did you use WinMASS? were you satisfied?
  5.Have you used / using any other Multilingual Software?
  6.What is your working platform for Hardware and Software?
  7.What features do you like most about WinMASS?
  8.What additional features would you like to have?
  9.Do you have any specific querries that you would like us to answer?
 10.Any other valuable feedback is welcome.

 We want to improve our service to you. Your support and cooperation is
 highly desired and will be helpful to do our best.

 Thank you and look forward to receiving your valuable information at
 any of the following e-mail address:

         info@starglobe.com.sg
         sales@starglobe.com.sg
         venki@starglobe.com.sg