1996-07-28 - Re: ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINAL HACKERS, I AM GOING TO CALL FBI

Header Data

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1f8f7648a901d6098f49dd5e03912433d7c21cc4d4e1b073d1b6812d5be6be66
Message ID: <v02140703ae2126c4bae3@[204.167.110.200]>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 01:01:38 +0800

Raw message

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 01:01:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINAL HACKERS, I AM GOING TO CALL FBI

>I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE EXISTENCE OF A MEDIUM FOR CRIMINAL HACKERS
>AND MUNITIONS SMUGGLERS. I WILL COMPLAIN TO THE FBI IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THEY
>CAN TRACK YOU DOWN AND CLOSE THIS LIST.

Tips for reporting this 'clandestine' list to the FBI (and it's contributors)

1) Be sure to speak slowly and use small words when contacting the FBI.
2) If you can, be sure to work the words 'Pipe Bomb', 'Olympics', and/or
'TWA' into your sentences.
3) Remember to unsubscribe from the list before reporting it.
4) Try not to be belligerant when the talking with the FBI -  RE: tracking
down cpunks; they're laughing at you, already.
5) Try not to use the word 'inbred' in your report..they seem particullarly
sensitive to this...for some reason.
6) When meeting FBI in person, do not wear shiny objects or bright colors -
it distracts them.
7) When calling the FBI hotline, don't ask to speak to someone about
munition smuggling AND computers crimez - this will put the operator into
coma.
8) Be sure to ask for special agent 'Fox Mulder' and 'Dana Sculley' -
they're 'the best'

9)

10)...

_______
Warren Crossfield
Programmer/MacOS
"Buy a Pentium - so you can restart Windoze faster!"

Thread