1996-07-20 - Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: snow@smoke.suba.com (snow)
Message Hash: 2e9ccccfc88df3fd530fc78698cc463c21fd8cf8c8f537466a745e0b863bd6ef
Message ID: <199607192049.PAA31477@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960719015510.1133G-100000@smoke.suba.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-20 10:58:44 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 18:58:44 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 18:58:44 +0800
To: snow@smoke.suba.com (snow)
Subject: Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

>      I may be a little nuts, but does it strike anyone else that a good
> self defense weapon against ninja raids would be a hand gernade?

Maybe not even a little:)

I suggest wiring an anti-tank mine to your door every night. If
ninjas break in, everyone goes to hell. No need to wake up and be
alert in sleep -- all will be done automatically. So before that
ninja raid you will sleep better.

Or you can have a minefield in your backyard.

ObCrypto: how about putting an [anti-tank] mine inside your computer.
When ninjas try to get to your files, the computer and [depending on
your bloodthirstiness and load of explosives] ninjas will get
destructed. Has anyone ever done that?

Have phun,

	- Igor.

Thread