1996-07-19 - Re: Opiated file systems

Header Data

From: Cerridwyn Llewyellyn <ceridwyn@wolfenet.com>
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Message Hash: 37cf0dbdac165b74644288caaf7ec22ecbfceeb1b2d9a87afb7ccc6024351598
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960719003204.00684018@gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 12:18:22 +0800

Raw message

From: Cerridwyn Llewyellyn <ceridwyn@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 12:18:22 +0800
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Opiated file systems

>a (hidden) drive to your computer using a reasonably surreptious link that
>is difficult to trace.  Say, an IR optical link, a single bare (unjacketed)
>optical fiber, a LAN with hidden nodes, or a similar system.  Maybe an

I find the idea of the optical fiber very interesting.  Is there such
a beast currently available?  I really don't know anything about fiber,
and therefore it would be very difficult for me to construct such a
system myself...

Thread