1996-07-22 - Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: Llywarch Hen <ecgwulf@worldnet.att.net>
Message Hash: 410cc1bfbbd8ed64eece069ae11697ba4438fe53355d2758edb18fde7aa8b170
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960721203756.130G-100000@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <2.2.16.19960720081320.2427098c@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-22 05:11:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:11:07 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:11:07 +0800
To: Llywarch Hen <ecgwulf@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Worldnet, We're _worse_ than AOL.

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996, Llywarch Hen wrote:
> Timothy C. May wrote:
> >If a black-clad ninja enters my house without warning, I'll have to react
> >the only way I know how, by reaching for my gun. I don't have the luxury of
> >freezing, exposing my neck (wolf-style), and hoping that the ninjas are
> >"just" the police.
> Sir, you are not allowing for just how incredibly stupid the cops are. When
> they show up at your house, it is all over. They've already decided that you
> are scum. You'd have us believe that you lie awake stroking your gun. You

     You are showing your ignorance of training.

> 'black-clad' indeed. The one 'black-clad' character that comes to mind is

     You never paid much attention to a swat team have you? Entry teams
routinely wear black, it is more intimidating and doesn't show blood all
that well.

> the _Economist_ editor found dead last year on his kitchen table wearing a
> tight-fitting latex number who expired having sex with him/itself. Of course
> this says nothing about the _Economist's_ readership, except most likely in
> your case.

     What a person does in the privacy of their kitchen is no concern of
anyone else.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com