1996-07-03 - Re: The Net and Terrorism

Header Data

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
To: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 4506252d71b0a3eae0f657ada7cc2007c74ecc20e76d693c7b87d1e0c6dbaccf
Message ID: <199607031403.HAA16134@mail.pacifier.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 01:53:25 +0800

Raw message

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 01:53:25 +0800
To: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: The Net and Terrorism

At 12:00 AM 7/3/96 -0700, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:

>keep in mind that Ruby Ridge and Waco happened only a few years
>ago. that's a nanosecond in cosmic time, yet the terrorist
>repercussions are being felt immediately. I would say its very
>visceral evidene that terrorists are responding to events and
>are not just madmen out for the fun of killing people.  there's
>a bit of that of course..

If you listen to the Feds discussing this most recent militia story, when
they're asked what was the militia's motivation, they don't want to talk
about it, and won't even speculate on more than the most unspecific, vacuous
terms.

Jim Bell
jimbell@pacifier.com

Thread