1996-07-21 - Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Header Data

From: David Sternlight <david@sternlight.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 61068f321a22f45b591956b55a66ab19be5bea222ea0b1a53528ffd010e48cfd
Message ID: <v0300760bae180a1cf342@[192.187.162.15]>
Reply To: <v03007605ae1623952449@[192.187.162.15]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-21 18:29:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 02:29:54 +0800

Raw message

From: David Sternlight <david@sternlight.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 02:29:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

At 1:02 PM -0700 7/20/96, JonWienk@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>>Probably something to do with flushing dope down the toilet, or destroying
>>evidence. Perhaps it's too much to expect them to disconnect the sewer line
>>and hit your interior with a water hose and an electricity cut-off before
>>raiding it.
>
>If tests are available that can detect trace amounts of drugs in your
>urine 30
>days after snorting cocaine, they ought to be able to detect traces of
>drugs in
>the toilet bowl/sewer pipe 5 minutes after you flush...

"Your honor, I don't know who flushed it. I have many visitors to my home."
is rather different than being caught with a large stash of cocaine on your
night table.

David

Thread