1996-07-10 - Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Header Data

From: JR@ns.cnb.uam.es
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 6f80c9fad514483ebad45ed2cf88867dd6f17d4bfe837f2188420c1b87c91004
Message ID: <960710120333.21003a36@ROCK.CNB.UAM.ES>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 20:39:34 +0800

Raw message

From: JR@ns.cnb.uam.es
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 20:39:34 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

>No. I am proposing that people who wish to voluntarily take a medicine
>that they feel improves their condition be left the hell alone by
>busybodies like you, Tim May, et al.

	And I say I don't care what they do with their lifes as long as
it doesn't affect mine. When someone smokes besides me and I have to breath
the smoke, s/he's affecting my health. When someone takes antibiotics s/he
doesn't need and selects resistant bacteria, that affects me. When someone
forces me into doing something, that affects me.

	All I ask is a say when whatever they do may harm me. If that's
being a busybody, I guess I am. Sorry if that upsets you.

				jr

Thread