1996-07-24 - GameSpot’s $20,000 Games Contest

Header Data

From: samantha@gamespot.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 9646a7c55f6d48820653e4d9169aba238f51b40ba290ef5dbada1ade97b60456
Message ID: <199607241110.LAA14940@gamespot.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:09:58 +0800

Raw message

From: samantha@gamespot.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:09:58 +0800
Subject: GameSpot's $20,000 Games Contest

Fellow gamer:

You're receiving this e-mail because we thought you might be
interested in checking out the newest, hottest games site on the
Web - GameSpot. Located at http://www.gamespot.com, GameSpot offers
more up-to- date reviews of PC games, online games, PC gaming
hardware, and VR gear than any other information source.

As an incentive to visit GameSpot, we're hosting a $20,000 games
giveaway from June 10 - August 3. Every day, we're giving away up
to $700.00 worth of games and VR gear, and, at the end of the
contest, we're giving away a colossal package of $5,000 in games
loot to one lucky winner. The more times you enter the daily contest,
the more chances you have to win the big prize! Last month, over
300 people won prizes...  make sure your name is on the list!

What makes GameSpot different, though, is the quality and quantity
of information: You can read reviews of over 140 games on the
market, check out previews of what's coming, download the best
demos, get hints on your favorite games, and link to thousands of
other sites related to gaming. If you don't like what we say about
a game or hardware product, you can submit your own review and get
published in front of an international audience. Best of all,
GameSpot is completely free! Think of the money you can save on
magazines. <grin>

We hope you'll take a moment to visit GameSpot, and we appreciate
your taking a look at our site.

Samantha Lassiter
GameSpot
http://www.gamespot.com

P.S. This is a one-time mailing, so you will not receive further
mail from us unless you are on other mailing lists or sign up for
the GameSpot newsletter. My sincere apologies if I have intruded...

Thread