1996-07-27 - Re: Questions…

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: Shaun Clark <jacquard@teleport.com>
Message Hash: c85af3556f48ce836be331a4598a89fd3f3784c0b9c841b865622da79dd8f214
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960727120905.18625H-100000@larry.infi.net>
Reply To: <31F9C0A5.4BA4@teleport.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-27 18:05:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 02:05:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 02:05:50 +0800
To: Shaun Clark <jacquard@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Questions...

> Hello, I would rather I not be too blunt, but despite my generous
interest in computer > hacking cracking, and other such related topics, I
have come to be confused by the > mailer, can I ask any questions that I
wish, or am I limited by some type of header > subject?

Shaun, let me explain. There's a committee of seven people. Me, Tim May,
David Sternlight, some assination-politics guy, some guy named Vultis or
somesuch, and so on.

Only if we're in unanimous agreement on the outcome of an issue, may you
start a thread on a new topic. which then continues till the first
posting which calls someone a Nazi.

Thread