1996-07-18 - Re: My impending death

Header Data

From: Remo Pini <rp@rpini.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: df52f5428f7fb7aa5482d3703c6101a6ae8d60ad3dd3d5eedc8c0bd0fb7afb25
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19960716210033.008e236c@193.246.3.200>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:28:39 +0800

Raw message

From: Remo Pini <rp@rpini.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:28:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: My impending death

At 08:22 PM 7/14/96 EDT, you wrote:
>> Since Vulis decided to drag in a disagreement from elsewhere, I have a brief
>> invitation.
>
>The cripple is lying again, as usual.  Twice he reposted to cypherpunks
>his Usenet lies with no cryptographic relevance just to slime me. Since
>not even Perry told the demented cripple to quit, I'll respond in kind.

I don't want to seem overly squemish, but wouldn't you agree, that stuff
that get's so "personal" as this discussion doesn't really belong here?

(Personally I even think, that such primitive mudslinging doesn't belong
anywhere)

Calm down, relax, have a cigar and be a nice boy.
----------< fate favors the prepared mind >----------
Remo Pini                      Fon 1: +41 1 350 28 82
mailto:rp@rpini.com            Fon 2: +41 1 465 31 90
http://www.rpini.com/remopini/ Fax:   +41 1 350 28 84
--------< words are what reality is made of >--------

Thread