1996-07-06 - Re: Net and Terrorism

Header Data

From: vinnie moscaritolo <vinnie@webstuff.apple.com>
To: snow@crash.suba.com
Message Hash: e41430b8d1b7fd2bdbdfefe18f5b8a99e6ba16e2eafd4cd7fdee50abfe795acb
Message ID: <v03007601ae0444e551ad@[38.26.2.89]>
Raw Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 02:29:39 +0800

Raw message

From: vinnie moscaritolo <vinnie@webstuff.apple.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 02:29:39 +0800
To: snow@crash.suba.com
Subject: Re: Net and Terrorism

>On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, vinnie moscaritolo wrote:

> As for a solution to governement problems, I have always and still belive
> in the ballot box first. And the only way to win votes is to appeal to the
> morons out there who do vote.. Maybe there is hope in the next generation
> of internet literate kids.. or maybe I am just a dreamer.
>

>snow@crash.suba.com wrote
>	You are a dreamer. Netscape, TV for the internet.

BS. I am not being that idealistic. look all I am saying is that maybe the
net just offers kids the ability to see a variety of views instead of the
mainstream liberal (or whatever it will be next week) controlled media. For
now anyways any entity that has something to say and can write his way out
of a paper bag has pretty much the same ability to influence on the net (at
least newsgroups) as say Ted Copulate does.

Maybe freedom we have here wont last for long, maybe the Pointcast of the
future will just create another MTV generation...but at least for now we
have a voice.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
"friends come and friends go..but enemies accumulate."
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 4FA3298150E404F2782501876EA2146A

Thread