1996-08-06 - Re: Stop the presses – Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: hallam@Etna.ai.mit.edu
Message Hash: 0b6a8b9b685415a0c8f1beb0619e6fb23120664f63c412e912b633f2ef4fbff5
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960806021028.11416N-100000@larry.infi.net>
Reply To: <9608060607.AA01332@Etna.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-06 08:15:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 16:15:07 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 16:15:07 +0800
To: hallam@Etna.ai.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Stop the presses -- Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996 hallam@Etna.ai.mit.edu wrote:
> Several years ago the IRA attempted to murder my cousin. I have been
> warned not to continue my political activity but I do so regardless.
>
> I do not advocate the bringing of troops onto the streets but I see
> it as the logicial response to the case put by the NRA. They are
> playing a tune I have heard before. Claim to stand for freedom while
> doing whatever is possible to encourage restriction of liberty.

  I have added you to my computerized list of individuals who advocate
the violent overthrow of the US Constitution.

I am going to go to the law library and see what my options are, with
respect to filing a petition to have you deported out of the United
States.

This is not a rhetorical statement.

Thread