1996-08-28 - Re: a question please

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Charley Sparks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0bb0ef81af7d0cce69b5188bf4a192fbc56d8a37370b5b6c3185d41b36903830
Message ID: <ae48f18d02021004648c@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 12:06:17 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 12:06:17 +0800
To: Charley Sparks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: a question please

At 11:40 PM 8/27/96, Charley Sparks wrote:

>I have been lurking for some time, the occasional quip of a post, perhaps
>a comment
>on a "shrink wrap" - I still haven't figured out "Black Net"
>Done searches, ( the usual ) and no luck... can I get a break ? Would
>someone please
>explain it to me ?

Then perhaps you need new search tools!

My own searches of one of the mysteries you mentioned, BlackNet, produce
lots of informative results. But, then, I use Alta Vista, the One True
Search Engine.

(Actually, all similar search engines, e.g. Excite, Yahoo, Inktomi, etc.,
produce comparable results.)

And since I have been seeing your messages--which I presume is roughly
coterminous with you subscription to this list--there have been several
mentions of my Cyphernomicon FAQ. I suggest you consult this for long
explanations of many Cypherpunks topics.

--Tim May