1996-08-28 - WORD Mail: A Part of Our Lives…

Header Data

From: wiechman@iconnet.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0f107c0f382c91d584837ee1638b2177ec13a6cb8285fd3157b4f4c48a4be47a
Message ID: <9608280446.AA00120@word.iconnet.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:07:37 +0800

Raw message

From: wiechman@iconnet.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:07:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: WORD Mail: A Part of Our Lives...

      Dear Friends of Word [http://www.word.com]:

      Two things:

      1.  Word has been nominated for 3 (three) of the 1996 Cool Site of the
      Year Awards (Cool Site of the Year, Cool Design of the Year, and Cool
      Web Designer of the Year).  Please vote for us.  We're literally
      begging you.  Does this seem desperate?  Cool Site of the Year is
      located at http://cool.infi.net/vote.html

      2.  Please check out Word [http://www.word.com].  Right now you can
      experience our special feature "Guyana," a super-deluxe documentary
      about three NYC artists' (Bob Braine, Mark Dion, and Alexis Rockman)
      six-week trek through the Amazon jungle.  It's got art, animation,
      text, and an original score. Sort of like a movie. But not. Anyway,
      it's real good. Mmmmm!

            Truly Yours,
            WORD

      3.  I know we said there would only be two things, but we just thought
      we should mention that if you've requested to be removed from our
      mailing list, it *will* happen very soon.  We've had a bit of trouble
      keeping everything up to date.  Word swears to remove you from the
      list.

Thread