1996-08-29 - Mimic Function Stego Programs?

Header Data

From: stewarts@ix.netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 14b988c752df609d1764767052e0ed6b955e437fef532ea2fa747b38341c6513
Message ID: <199608282111.RAA17052@cbig1.att.att.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 11:33:22 +0800

Raw message

From: stewarts@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 11:33:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Mimic Function Stego Programs?

Does anybody have a stego program along the lines of Peter Wayner's
Mimic Functions?  I'm looking for something that you can hand a grammar
and a set of bits that will produce sentences in the grammar,
plus a decoder that can take the sentences and reconstruct the bits.
I have a friend who lives in a kleptocratic country where the local
bureaucrats have made it clear they'll confiscate the main email node
in his town if they catch traffic they recognize as encrypted,
and text in some non-popular language may be less obvious than, say,
Mandelbrot sets with stego-bits or other artwork.

-----
PHB would work ok...
http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert960821-9577.gif
-----