1996-08-17 - Re: Lunch with Bill, anyone?

Header Data

From: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1572a6b0ebde128177c29b3de266e48f1b9b466bd523a1e2eccee4d35dd57737
Message ID: <32153700.41C6@ai.mit.edu>
Reply To: <4v23s1$574@life.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-17 05:40:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 13:40:14 +0800

Raw message

From: Hallam-Baker <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 13:40:14 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Lunch with Bill, anyone?

John C. Randolph wrote:

> Does Microsquish *know* any industry luminaries?  I mean, Cutler
> used to be one, but he's pretty burnt out, if Windoze NT is any
> indication.

Butler Lampson and Rashid are both pretty hot. Cutler got NT
to a workable state considerably faster than he got VMS to
one.

There are many computer companies that are full of Bozos,
Microsoft isn't one of them. Most of the people griping about
Microsoft can't code any better.

I'm interested that Navigator 3b6 crashes several times daily
while Internet Explorer has yet to crash on me. I couldn't
care less about fancy features, at this stage I want a browser
that is reliable - like they used to be.

		Phill

Thread