1996-08-29 - Re: Hayek (was: Cato Institute conference on Net-regulation)

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 30580ed3f47979ca2546be2f15e489fc2b3c9fae979eec5dca1e34ecebe6f828
Message ID: <8a0DTD20w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <ae492e2b01021004ff49@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-29 06:36:50 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:36:50 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:36:50 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Hayek (was: Cato Institute conference on Net-regulation)

Senile tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May) (fart) rants:

> At 4:26 AM 8/28/96, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> >Senile tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May) rants:
> >> Indeed, Hayek has had a _lot_ to do with the Cypherpunks! From "The Road t
> >> Serfdom" to "Law, Legislation, and Liberty," his works have exerted a
> >> profound influence on me, and on many others.
> >
> >But he's fucking unreadable.  I plan to teach economic this semester and
> >make every student read Hazlitt (economics in 1 lesson). I can't force them
> >to read hayek (or Rothbard) because they're fucking unreadable. Shit.
>
> Well, to one who inserts "(spit)" after nearly every name he cites, and
> critiques Hayek as "fucking unreadable. Shit.," I suppose Hayek must indeed
> seem unreadable. Shit.

Are you jealous, Tim )fart)? You're just a senile old fart, not worth my
spittle. I make you feel better I'll put (fart) after you stupid name. Shit.

> After all, Hayek rarely writes things like: "The senile Von Mises (spit)
> and his Sovok Cabal plotters...."

Senile Tim May (fart) exposes himself as a liar by attributing to me shit
I've never said (Pidor Vorobiev's forgeries). Please stop polluting this
mailing list with your lies and personal attacks.

> As to "forcing" your students to read Hayek, just who is in charge? If
> you're the instructor, they can choose to read what you tell them to read,
> or be unprepared on the exams you give and possibly flunk the class. What
> part of "Required Reading" do you or your students not understand?

It's been many years since Tim May (spit) has been to college, hasn't it?
I don't blackmail my students into doing the work they don't want to do
by blackmailing them with grades. When I taught comp.sec., I said from the
start that everyone gets an A, and I trust tgen to be motivated enough to
read everything I _suggest_ they read. And they all did a great job and
earn3d their A's.

Senile Tim May (fart) is a fucking statist asshole.

Fuck you and fuck your criminal Arm*nian grandparents.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM