1996-08-03 - Re: Tolerance (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 577ff0b4ceb4c73d2c4f87c8aa4de7973032cd0ceedc2c4d5fca82351ff74352
Message ID: <199608030750.CAA11930@einstein>
Raw Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 17:16:45 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 17:16:45 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Tolerance (fwd)

Hi all,

Because none of these issues have ever been tested in a court of law any
comments I or any other person makes (even if a lawyer) is simply personal
opinion. To find out what is 'really' going on we will have to simply wait
for that first case.