1996-08-02 - Re: Silliness on cypherpunks

Header Data

From: “Omegaman” <omega@bigeasy.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7d607a49c690a125988e6d1681f05fe9b4f1a5988a0dee954abf2f7b9f847344
Message ID: <199608021958.OAA02684@betty.bigeasy.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 06:58:46 +0800

Raw message

From: "Omegaman" <omega@bigeasy.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 06:58:46 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Silliness on cypherpunks

 Omegaman <omega@bigeasy.com>
 PGP Key fingerprint =  6D 31 C3 00 77 8C D1 C2
                            59 0A 01 E3 AF 81 94 63
send a message with the text "get key" in the "Subject:"
field to get a copy of my public key.