1996-08-24 - Re: Spamming (Good or Bad?)

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@amaranth.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a574585ca730bb15d0af1d7369719b48574222e2afb47531cb21cabd419cb980
Message ID: <199608240907.EAA13180@mailhub.amaranth.com>
Reply To: <3.0b11.32.19960823114947.006d7d7c@central.tansoft.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-24 18:31:22 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Spamming (Good or Bad?)

MR/2 Tag->My best view from a Window was through OS/2.

Thread