1996-08-28 - Identification docs needed.

Header Data

From: “John C. Randolph” <jcr@pirate>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c52a7c21c07eb5ed81bd87754a466b723a528a0a4d2ff0ced19457e1c7a6d094
Message ID: <9608280826.AA00285@pirate.thoughtport.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:34:01 +0800

Raw message

From: "John C. Randolph" <jcr@pirate>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 18:34:01 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Identification docs needed.

c'punks,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I think that the resourceful
people on this list might be able to help.

I have a friend here in NYC who is in a bit of a bind, because she
has *no* id.  Her birth was never recorded (i.e. no birth
certificate!)

So, the question is:  Anyone have any suggestions as to how one
could obtain documentation that would pass muster with the local
passport office?  I'm hoping to help her obtain the documentation
she needs to get on an airplane without gaining too much attention
from the JBT's.

BTW, she was born a US citizen in Puerto Rico.  Baptismal records
may be forthcoming, but that isn't certain.

advTHANKSance,

-jcr

Thread