1996-08-24 - “—– Message body suppressed —–”

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cc103eb2b20903f2719cdb6ef536e8b951fd43728df6039ad2a783e5a084d7b4
Message ID: <ae43a99302021004167e@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:52:41 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:52:41 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: "----- Message body suppressed -----"

At 1:10 AM 8/21/96, Skip wrote:
>   ----- Message body suppressed -----

Sounds good to me. Keep it up.

--Tim May

--
[This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
Act of 1996]
just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
"Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
Translation, TCM, 1996]

Thread