1996-08-02 - Southern Cracker Beer Bombs in Trucks

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d325fb8f03f15216859c209300f6702574f0af71ccbcbf314617196539b9406d
Message ID: <ae26d13d140210045b7e@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 14:34:36 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 14:34:36 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Southern Cracker Beer Bombs in Trucks

At 11:16 PM 8/1/96, Joey Grasty wrote:
>* All joking aside, Jim is a very fine brewmaster.  I just wish
>he'd spend a few bucks and ferment in something other than 2 liter
>coke bottles that explode in someone's truck...

"Explode"?

Is this one of those southern cracker beer bombs?

Let's see...circumstantially, we've got:

- a southerner

- a truck

- an explosion

I'd say that if Jim is either overweight or has ever fired a gun, we've got
an arrest before dawn. But we've got to hurry--NBC wants Katie Couric
present at the bust.

--Louis Freeh

Buy a section of metal water pipe 1/2 by 6 inches long, threaded on both
ends.  Buy two metal caps to fit.  These are standard items in hardware
stores.  Drill a 1/16th hole in the center of the pipe. This is easy with a
good drill bit. Hanson is a good brand to use.  Screw a metal cap tightly
on one end. Fill the pipe to within 1/2 inch of the top with black powder.
Do not pack
the powder. Don't even tap the bottom of the pipe to make it settle.  You want
the powder loose.  For maximum explosive effect, you need dry, fine powder
sitting loose in a very rigid container.

Thread