1996-08-27 - Re: Denning interview in Wired

Header Data

From: Steven Levy <steven@echonyc.com>
To: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
Message Hash: d565e1af8fcf3a881d23499d5ce7e38395687834b241bc8f898782761a31de65
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960827100044.4214E-100000@echonyc.com>
Reply To: <199608261817.LAA03556@netcom11.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-27 16:58:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 00:58:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Steven Levy <steven@echonyc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 00:58:50 +0800
To: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Denning interview in Wired

This was not an interview, but an article.  Though all quotes are
accurate (and checked with the source) it was me who did the choosing, so
it's really not fair to fault Dorothy for not addressing issues x and y,
etc.For a more comprehensive defense of her position you can go to her
web site, where she has lotsa position papers.

Incidentally, I didn't set out to rehash the Clipper issues in the
article, but to try to give some insight into Dorothy herself.

Thread