1996-08-07 - Re: Stop the presses – Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: hallam@ai.mit.edu (Hallam-Baker)
Message Hash: e2aab7aac31990c0ca22c28554e4149c3e9c7843e371e44c824a1f5d7cd3fdf2
Message ID: <199608070205.VAA17482@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <3207B8DD.794B@ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-07 05:54:14 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:54:14 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:54:14 +0800
To: hallam@ai.mit.edu (Hallam-Baker)
Subject: Re: Stop the presses -- Anti-terrorism bill not that bad

Hallam-Baker wrote:
> Alan Horowitz wrote:
> >   I have added you to my computerized list of individuals who advocate
> > the violent overthrow of the US Constitution.
> >
> > I am going to go to the law library and see what my options are, with
> > respect to filing a petition to have you deported out of the United
> > States.
> >
> > This is not a rhetorical statement.
>
> First off Alan posted private mail to the list. In this case mail
> that was more than simply personal.
>
> Secondly unless Alan withdraws his allegations I will bring proceedings
> against him for libel. While I accept his right to free speech I do
> not accept that he has a right to attempt to restrict mine with his
> threats of deportation.

Relax, nobody will deport you. Once The Right Reverend Colin James III
(puke) tried to get me deported, with no result.

And unlike Horowitz, CJ3 was serious. CJ3 is much dumber than Horowitz
though, in my opinion.

	- Igor.

Thread