1996-09-23 - Re: A daily warning regarding Tim … [edited]

Header Data

From: DMiskell@envirolink.org (Daniel Christopher Miskell)
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Message Hash: 039f5d425d37c89fab6e79777d94e5a93c53b471d3bd315b83da95c31160b7b6
Message ID: <v01540b00ae6c3f4f3884@[150.160.45.149]>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 00:19:30 +0800

Raw message

From: DMiskell@envirolink.org (Daniel Christopher Miskell)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 00:19:30 +0800
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Subject: Re: A daily warning regarding Tim ... [edited]

>On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:
>
>> Tim C[*] * studied yoga back-streching exercises for
>> five years so he could * * (*).
>
>Likely the NSA has nothing better to do these days.  They got bored with
>just listening, so now they're spamming.  Can we lock this fucker out of
>the list?  Sure, he'll probably pick another nym to post from...

Can't lock him out of the list, but you can either set up a kill file, or find
something like the 3.0b version of Eudora, which has filters; you can set it up
where, if an incoming message has a certain From: string, it is transferred
directly into the Trash mail folder, which is, as a rule, cleaned up before
quitting.

Daniel.

--
If in fact we are the only intelligent life on this planet, why the fuck are
we in this goddamn mess?

Thread