1996-09-16 - Re: That Evil Internet, Pt. XXIII

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: “David M. Rose” <drose@AZStarNet.com>
Message Hash: 103b285e30d0fc95074955261558ba30d7d7e0843e5cd8f3007e9231b44ec89c
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960915170908.1513E-100000@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <199609120410.VAA11385@web.azstarnet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-16 02:23:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:23:07 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:23:07 +0800
To: "David M. Rose" <drose@AZStarNet.com>
Subject: Re: That Evil Internet, Pt. XXIII

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, David M. Rose wrote:
> Caught an interesting segment on this evening's PBS news program with Jim
> Lehrer.
> Two senators were discussing whether the U.S. should sign the international
> agreement banning chemical warfare.
> Sen. Kyl maintains that verification is impossible and that Iraq, Libya, and
> North Korea will never participate.
> Sen. Nunn responds that we should sign anyway.  Besides, he adds in the non
> sequitur of the week, anyone can get instructions on how to build chemical
> weapons on the Internet.
> I guess the Internet isn't just for pornography and conventional bomb-making
> advice anymore.

     WARNING: DANGEROUS.

     Simple advice for the manufacture of Chlorine Gas (similar enough to
mustard gas that it has the same effect).

     1 bottle of Chlorine Bleach.
     1 Bottle of lime-away.

     Hold Breath, mix in open container. Clear the building before you breathe
again.

     Use more bottles for a larger area.

     I did this accidentally when I was young (16), foolish and working
for a hospital. That it happened at work (_very_ small amounts of both bleach
and lime-away) made the Emergency Room visit free and quick. No permanent
damage, but I was lucky.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com