1996-09-27 - Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he’ll write!

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 18630c867e0f08be2f26fb05e9a9c84f9145ada4ea1a74de7228986f4a66f9f6
Message ID: <199609270005.TAA00319@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <ae6ca7190a021004d21c@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-27 04:04:53 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:04:53 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:04:53 +0800
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

Mr. May wrote:
> At 2:10 AM 9/24/96, hallam@vesuvius.ai.mit.edu wrote:
> >like Markof are somewhat more responsible. This is not going to stop me
> >from producing an op-ed piece linkiing the net libertarians to assasination
> >politics unless I hear a few more repudiations of Bell's ideas. If you
> >don't very clearly reject his murderous ideas you are going to regret it
> >just as the left regreted having the USSR or the RAF associated with them.
> I for one don't respond well to extortion threats, so write your damned article.

    I agree with Mr. May, and I will go so far as you call you a coward and
a thoroughly lousy human being.

    I don't LIKE the idea of AP being necessary, and I am hoping that things
get better before someone get's desperate enough to implement it.

    On the other hand, I like living in a cage of someone elses making. If
I choose to restrict my life, it is mine to restrict. I don't want you to
have that ability.

    You obviously come from a family that believes it is Ok to "Rule" people.

    I wrote some fairly hostile shit about you and your family, but that
is pretty irrelevant to this list, so I disgarded it.

    I will, however, say that you are a bloody fascist peice of work.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com

Thread