1996-09-12 - What is best policy paper on crypto?

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@eff.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2b836d6544340b95edb9dea259716389ec35d8efe09bfef8ef68a530a86a32bf
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960911201759.26035J-100000@eff.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 13:58:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@eff.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 13:58:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: What is best policy paper on crypto?

I happen to know that an influential Congresspern will be meeting with
some Cato folks tomorrow morning, so I'm assuming this isn't an idle
request.

-Declan

// declan@eff.org // I do not represent the EFF // declan@well.com //