1996-09-22 - Re: Snake-Oil FAQ

Header Data

From: Lance Cottrell <loki@infonex.com>
To: Krenn <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 39579f42533a253bdf52e179c2b7b2dbf30a2c4236c350116a753e2119df71aa
Message ID: <v03007808ae6a2dfa2a73@[206.170.115.3]>
Reply To: <199609180001.UAA24489@anon.lcs.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-22 01:59:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:59:31 +0800

Raw message

From: Lance Cottrell <loki@infonex.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:59:31 +0800
To: Krenn <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Snake-Oil FAQ

I am setting up just such a list. I plan to award products for both
excellent and lousy crypto. This really should be a committee (yuch)
effort, so if you would like to participate, please let me know.

	-Lance

At 5:01 PM -0700 9/17/96, Krenn wrote:

Lance Cottrell   loki@obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche