1996-09-17 - Re: Workers Paradise. /Political rant.

Header Data

From: craigw@dg.ce.com.au
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Message Hash: 75a18bfd9a47629496e5855150c82fff39c7b8e8a28fe8b2138e740f6f8b9db5
Message ID: <199609170954.TAA23685@mac.ce.com.au>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:51:27 +0800

Raw message

From: craigw@dg.ce.com.au
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:51:27 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Subject: Re: Workers Paradise. /Political rant.

>And this?  Mr. Green hardly advocated an authortarian regime, quite the
>contrary, he simply advocated one which refused to hand out money to every
>outstretched hand.

and the hands are usually those of a forgein government anyway...not
the "starving masses". Not only is the money I pay as tax be used
for funding the country I am in...but also the military in others.

> In article <Pine.3.89.9609152124.A20702-0100000@netcom9>,
> Lucky Green  <shamrock@netcom.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 15 Sep 1996, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > > Just a comment: "The world population really should go back to around
> > > one billion", etc. And how could we achieve that without severe govt.
> > > oppression, one wonders?
> >
> > Quite simple. End all food and medical aid to developing countries paid
> > for with money stolen at gunpoint from our citizens. Or make Norplant
> > implants the condition for financial/in kind aid. Both US and
> > abroad.

>And this?  Mr. Green hardly advocated an authortarian regime, quite the
>contrary, he simply advocated one which refused to hand out money to every
>outstretched hand.

        ,'~``.              \|/              ,'``~.
        (-o=o-)            (@ @)            ,(-o=o-),
+--.oooO--(_)--Ooo-----oOO-(_)-OOo-------oooO--(_)--Oooo.------+
|                                                              |
|   Soon, we may all be staring at our computers, wondering    |
|               whether they're staring back.                  |
|                                                              |
| [Network Admin For WPA Business Products.  aka doshai >;-) ] |
|    .oooO        http://pip.com.au/~doshai/      Oooo.        |
|    (   )   Oooo.                        .oooO   (   )        |
Key fingerprint = 2D F4 54 BB B4 EA F1 E7  B6 DE 48 92 FC 8D FF 49
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.
(if I want to give it to you)

Thread